If you like ham, cheese and butter this recipe is for you. These sliders are easy to make and taste amazing. Plus, they make the perfect comfort food to serve at your next party. Trust me, set these out and they will be gone in a matter of minutes.
- 1 package Hawaiian Sweet Rolls (12 count)
- 18 slices of thin deli ham
- 12 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 stick butter
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1/2 tbsp Worcesteshire Sauce
- 1/2 tbsp dried minced onion
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
- dried parsley (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cover 9x13 baking pan with foil. Spray with cooking spray.
- Remove rolls from package in one piece.
- Cut entire slab of rolls in half lengthwise. (You will end up with one slab of "tops" and one slab of "bottoms".)
Visit Ham and Swiss Sliders @ gracefullittlehoneybee.com for Complete Instructions and Recipe Notes